this makes things SO much easier.
Oh my god.
this would’ve saved me lots of time.
Debunked on a philosophical level. The only people you are defeating are Natural Rights Libertarians. Which leaves people like me or Justin.
Generally, us Consequentialist/Utilitarian Libertarians don’t care much for the philosophy or “morals” of Libertarianism, just the results.
- josephicus likes this
- pearlmother reblogged this from ceborgia and added:
- lendahandandliftme likes this
- georgeoughttohelp likes this
- theskeletonscontinuethespook likes this
- iamnineonefour reblogged this from anticapitalist
- epiphany-rambler likes this
- lazydrifter likes this
- thecriticlaughs likes this
- roxygen likes this
- coolyourbears likes this
- sextus--empiricus reblogged this from anticapitalist
- sinidentidades likes this
- chosenofslaanesh likes this
- graceandnature reblogged this from anticapitalist
- biognosis likes this
- ignatius-m likes this
- ceborgia reblogged this from inkdefense and added:
- ceborgia likes this
- inkdefense reblogged this from anticapitalist and added:
- inkdefense likes this
- jayaprada likes this
- tylermittan reblogged this from poissonmushroom and added:
- thoseboringpolitics reblogged this from poissonmushroom and added:
- lonelyvagabond likes this
- ziriam likes this
- abstraktum likes this
- moralesja likes this
- proletarianunionelf likes this
- anticapitalist posted this